Scarlett and Me

This is my journal about my Southern roots.

Monday, December 06, 2004

---------------------------------------------------

editor's note:

ohhh wait, I have no editor



author's note:

ohhh,, hmmmmmm, I am no author


A note from Julianna:

yep (looking down at myself to make sure), that's me.



God Bless all of those people who are writing 7 pages a day with the NaNoWriMo writing challenge. I don't know how they are doing it.

All of this is only 16 pages. Not that this is a novel or anything similar.


I am documenting this for myself and am now second guessing my decision to make it public.

I am actually feeling like I am betraying my family and I also feel that I am being disrespectful to them. This is my personal experience. I feel like I am letting complete strangers read my private diary.....oh wait........I am. I am an idiot.

I am not going to South Carolina on a writing expedition, I am going to visit my family. I am going to be in the country with a very slow speed dial up. I am going to write offline and then hopefully be able to copy and paste here and then delete the hell out of everything on my mother's computer. She would be HORRIFIED if she read this.

I will not be editing or spell checking much so please forgive my mess if you choose to stay and read and witness my meltdown. It usually happens about three days into my trip. My husband is not going to be there with me, I will be alone for ten days with my family.



1 Comments:

  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger DMouse007 said…

    Good luck.

    From what you say of Southern men, I suspect I would melt after about three hours.

    Looking forward to your next chapters.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home